Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sons of American Revolution Newsletter with Mighty MO

Hello ya'll. It's been awhile since I've posted. I still am knee-deep into paintings, hand-built to scale models of gunboats, and other fun projects. I wanted to share a link Missouri Sons of the American Revolution online newsletter. It has information about how to order prints of my painting of the USS Missouri, which now resides on the new USS Missouri at the helm.  SAR Newsletter PDF for USS MO Print

If you are interested in seeing a sampling of my art online, click Augusta Wood Ltd. Some of these originals and prints are still available. Visit Vic at Augusta Wood in beautiful Augusta, MO to see these in person.

I will be writing more about my current projects very soon. Try to stay cool in these very HOT summer days. More to come soon.....take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment